You can have and deserve the smile of your dreams, no longer do you need to walk around with an unhappy face, withdrawn, and not expressing yourself as you should. The dental industry, like many other industries that provide a much-needed service, has evolved and advanced with new methods and techniques of performing procedures and treatments and why should you not use them to better yourself.
We try to live healthier lives by working out and eating as healthily as possible, we have our hair and nails done to feel and look better, and when it comes to your teeth this should be no different. A smile is a part of who you are, an accessory to a great outfit to complete a look, and if you want to have the smile you see in magazines or have always dreamed of then now is the time. You can click here to see just how much a smile is needed to add immeasurable value to your life.
The issue we have discovered is that more people than we realize are hindered in their full potential due to teeth ailments, it could be discoloration from tea and coffee or the much-needed glass of wine at the end of the day, or a common factor is missing teeth. And this has a bigger impact than we may think and as it becomes the norm to live with we never fully achieve the smile and happiness we could, until now. We have more options than ever available to us and thankfully so, all you need to do is find the right fit for you.
You Want to Feel Good
Don’t feel the need to compromise on the fact that you want to feel comfortable when visiting the dentist, if you are feeling uneasy or the initial consultation did not put you at ease then feel free to keep dentist shopping. The beginning stages of dental appointments can be daunting for some so finding the right fit for you is essential, it sets the tone for the relationship you will build as this clinic and dentist becomes your go-to dentist.
Narrow down your search to a handful of choices and then refine them according to your needs and the services they provide (or do not offer) and if they have what you are looking for. You may also want to write down what your objectives of to have a clear or somewhat defined idea rather than simply going in and being told what you need (sometimes you are told to have services that are not essential, vital, or even in some cases needed).
To see the other side of the coin see what students looking for a career in dentistry wish they knew before going in to the thick of it and learning as you go, this way you can understand why people are scared of going to the dentist but needn’t be. It is always good to know more information than necessary and even better if you can hear it from both perspectives.
The Smile You Deserve
Finding the right dentist is half the battle won, now you need to see which treatment will help you feel your best. If you have missing teeth and have felt embarrassed or awkward because of it then filling the gap can give you a new lease on life.
Dentists and dental clinics such as NuviaSmiles.com that understand this will do everything they can to give you the quality of life you want to live, and if a simple tooth implant can do that for you then what have you got to lose? Implants have been changing people’s lives and confidence around the world for years, but now the procedures, turnaround time on manufacturing the teeth, and completing the treatment are in a fraction of the time.
You may not think that just having an implant will do much difference other than fill a gap but you would be wrong, there is so much more to it than that. There is a long list of benefits of having a dental implant, but let’s look at the top features that are the deciding factors for patients and why they wish they had done the treatment sooner.
- Impact. There is zero negative impact on the surrounding teeth, no concerns are needed for the longevity of the rest of your teeth, and you also don’t need any added treatments to the neighboring tooth for implantation.
- Deterioration. One of the concerns of living with missing teeth for so long is that the jawbone begins to deteriorate and sink in, making you look older than you are because the face begins to sink with it. Replacing a missing tooth can prevent this, and is advised to be done sooner rather than later.
- Hygiene. There is no specific or overly special way to clean and maintain the implant, the hygiene and brushing routine fits in with your existing practices for convenience.
- Camouflage. You don’t have to worry about the new tooth looking completely out of place in your mouth as the dentist will match the color to your existing teeth so it blends in seamlessly and looks as if it was always there.
The list is endless and many studies have been conducted and experimented with to see the impact this procedure has had on people’s lives, see this link for one such example, and discover the treatment that could well be the answer to your smiling-with-closed-lips worries.
- Confidence. Lastly, and one of the more obvious and main reasons is to give patients their confidence back. When you look good you feel good and just that positive sense brings brighter well-being.
At the End of the Day
You work hard, perhaps even play hard, and are essentially building yourself up for a better future each day, a great smile can help to make that happen. Take a moment to think about what life would be like with your perfect smile, now simply make an appointment and get the ball rolling.