Are you looking for an opportunity to visit Australia and learn about the various cultures and lifestyles of Australia?
The Department of Home affairs gives you a chance to visit Australia for 12 months where you cannot stay in Australia for more than 3 months in a single visit.
The eVisitor subclass 651 is probably the fastest processing visa which takes 2 days in the processing of 90% visa applications. The EVisitor 651 Visa lets an individual visit Australia to their family or friends, go to Australia for a vacation or holiday or go for a cruise. With an eVisitor visa, the applicant can also undertake a business visitor activity but that should not involve any activity that is not allowed as a visitor to Australia with a visa subclass 651. With a Visitor visa 651, the applicant can also get themselves trained for a maximum of 3 months or study a course that does not last more than 3 months.
How do you know if you can apply for this visa subclass 651 or not? The Migration Agent Perth is here to help you know the basic eligibility criteria for the eVisitor 651. In case of any doubt or further details, you are free to reach us through call or mails or visit our office at the ISA Migrations and Education Consultants. The basic eligibility criteria are:
- The applicant must be a citizen of one of the below-listed countries and must hold a valid passport from one ff these countries. The countries eligible for 651 visa subclass can be viewed in the list provided in the https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/evisitor-651#Eligibility
- The applicant must successfully be able to satisfy the health and character requirements according to the Australian compliance and requirements.
- Being an applicant, you or any of your family members must not owe any debt to the Australian Government or must have paid back in the case have held any in the past.
- The applicant must prove to the Australian authorities that he/she intends to stay in Australia temporarily and would leave Australia at the end of the visa expiry or before expiry.
- The applicants must provide to the department of having enough funds so as to visit Australia and come back to their own country without any issue.
- The applicant being less than 18 years in age can only get a visa subclass 651 if the department finds it is in the best interest of the child.
The Migration Agent Perth suggests the following entitlements that will be allowed to you if you are granted a Visitor visa 651. In general, you will be allowed the following privileges with the eVisitor subclass 651 visa:
- With 651 visa subclass, you are allowed to travel to Australia as a tourist or have a holiday at cruise.
- The visa subclass 651 eVisitor visa allows you to visit friends or family in Australia.
- The subclass visa 651 also entitles you certain business activities in Australia.
- You will be entitled to a stay of a maximum of 12 months in Australia with an eVisitor visa subclass 651 where each stay cannot be more than 3 months.
- You will be allowed to study or train yourself in Australia for a maximum of 3 months with the visa subclass 651.
- Applying for the eVisitor visa is free of cost.
A Registered Migration Agent can help you regarding your entitlements with the various visa subclass and assist you in getting the visa subclass at the earliest possible time.
In General, the Visa subclass 651 eVisitor Visa is processed in 2 days for 90% of the visa applications.
To know more about the visa subclass 651 and its entitlements and requirements, visit ISA Migrations and Education Consultants or reach out to an expert Migration Agent Perth.